The F.U.S.I.O.N. & The Major Connect Ent. Present: The F.U.S.I.O.N. Fananza hosted by the King & Queen of Poetry Georgia Me & Nelson Trimble! w/Special Guest from D4L!!
Special Guest appearances from the original D4L members, and Carlos Walker’s favorite Girls – #ThaBaseGirls and many more! Come enjoy a night of Live entertainment as we celebrate Unity & Life with a special tribute to That/s ShawtyLo – ATLANTA STAND UP!
Doors – Dinner – Drinks 8P
$10 online and at the door
*Cash only, day of entry, at the door. There is an ATM inside the door for your convenience. The bar/restaurant takes VISA/MC/American Express/DISCOVER/Cash.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking – 4 options:
1) on-street in a marked pay meter space. Most on-street is free after 10p Read signs!
2) Big lot between Apache Cafe and the Varisty. Self-pay at the pay kiosk on Spring St or get booted (n
3) GA Tech Hotel and Conference center one block north of us at 4th & Spring, usually $1.50/hr Read hours of operation!
Who We Are…F.U.S.I.O.N. stands for:
Families Unifying Strength in One Number
We are made up of concerned Citizens, Artists, Business Owners, Advocates, School Teachers, Mentors and many more! Our goal is to outreach and promote education, entrepreneurship, community revitalization and health and wellness using an emphasis in the performing arts.
REGARDING TABLE RESERVATIONS!!!:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event’s specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call the Apache Cafe @ 404.876.5436 or visit www.apachecafe.info