The Regina Sunshine Show began airing on People TV Atlanta on Comcast Cable 24 March 7, 2017 and can be viewed every Tuesday, 12 noon to 1 pm EST.
The Regina Sunshine Show brings midday motivation to Mondays all over the world via InstinctRadio.net. Tuning into People TV Comcast Cable Channel 24 on Tuesdays will give you that double dose needed to get you through your week.
The show is an extension of the EWATE organization founded by Regina Sunshine Robinson and her sister, Pamelia Stanley. The Regina Sunshine Show mission is simple…..empower, inspire and encourage our listeners by introducing people, information and edutainment that empowers them to live their best lives.
Living Like A B.O.S.S. Men’s Show, First Mondays, 12 noon – 2 pm
The vision of the Living Like A B.O.S.S. Organization is to be a worldwide network of men who partner to assist all men in the areas of Business, Occupation, Service and Significance. It is our goal that through multiple outlets for involvement that we assist individual men in becoming better men and being accountable for the men and communities they are connected to.
In order to take the mission worldwide, the Living Like A B.O.S.S. Men’s Radio Show was created. In order to maximize impact in a short time, we believe each radio show must successfully incorporate these 7 components.
- Vision – Share the vision of the organization
- Resources – Provide websites, books & other literature that relate to event topics
- Education – Give information, facts & statistics
- Mission – Offer ways that men can get involved in service
- HOPE – Present ideas, thoughts, suggestions and solutions for specific issues
- Affirmations – Share a word of encouragement specifically created for men
- EDUtainment – Provide a mix of entertainment & education via music, spoken word, skits, etc.
People TV Atlanta on Comcast Cable 24 — every Tuesday, 12 noon to 1 pm EST
InstinctRadio.net — every Monday 12 noon to 2 pm EST
A double dose of Midday Motivation…. Get a Regina Sunshine State Of Mind….